A Seaman's Passport is issued to persons working on boats. It is not for travel.
Requirements for obtaining a Seaman’s Passport
- Letter from captain/agent indicating that the person is employed with/will be employed with the boat
- EC $30.00 stamps*
- Two recent passport photos
- Original and copy of birth certificate or previous passport
- Names of two referees who are of high standing in community
- Application Form - available at the Passport and Immigration Department for EC $1.00 stamp*
- * Stamps are available for purchase at the General Post Office in Roseau and at its branches.
For more information, contact:
Passport and Immigration Department
Commonwealth of Dominica
Telephone: (767) 266 5159
Fax: (767) 448 6204