Requirements for applying for a Commonwealth Of Dominica Visa
- Completed Visa Application Form (PDF, 70.41 KB)
- Valid Passport and two passport sized photographs
- Letter of Invitation
- Bank statement of applicant or sponsor
- Employment letter (if employed) or proof of self-employment.
- Application fee (Bank Draft of US$82.00) made payable to the Accountant General
- All information in Foreign Languages should be translated into English by a certified translator, stamped and notarized appropriately.
- All documents/copies should be notarized.
- **Effective May 25, 2009, a Police Record and Medical Report (including HIV/AIDS test) are no longer required for applying for a Visa.
For more information, contact:
Ministry of Justice, Immigration and National Security
3rd Floor, Financial Centre
Commonwealth of Dominica
Tel: (767) 266 3354
Page updated: 13/07/2016