Do I Need a Visa to Enter into Dominica?
The following persons do not need a visa to enter into the Commonwealth of Dominica:
- Persons from the following countries wishing to enter into the Commonwealth of Dominica for a period not exceeding six months:
- Countries in the Commonwealth of Nations (Member States of the Commonwealth)
- CARICOM member states
- Czech Republic
- United States of America
- Persons from the following countries wishing to enter into the Commonwealth of Dominica for a period not exceeding three months:
- Costa Rica
- Netherlands (including Netherland Antilles)
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Any in-transit passenger or bona fide tourist who is in possession of a return ticket and satisfies the Immigration Officer that he/she does not intend to remain in the State for a period exceeding twenty-one days.
- Passengers on tourist vessels.
For more information, contact:
2nd Floor, Government Headquarters
Commonwealth of Dominica
Telephone: (767) 266-3553
Fax: (767) 448-5200