The IST Portfolio Manager will be responsible for the overall management and coordination of the WB-Supported project portfolio in accordance with the Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica [GoCD] and World Bank’s management and implementation requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
In order to fulfill the described responsibilities, a Consultant with the following requirements is needed:
- Minimum Master’s level degree in Project Management, Economics, Business Administration, Financial Management or related field
- Have at least 7 years of experience working in project management with multiple implementing partners and preferably external donors
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Have proven experience and familiarity with World Bank fiduciary, procurement, safeguards and operational guidelines
- Have good knowledge and experience working with local organizations, ministries and multilateral agencies
- Good command of Financial Management (budgets, financial processes and financial reporting and compliance with donor requirements)
- Strong management, supervisory, and capacity building skills, including at least 5 years’ experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams of professional staff
- Previous experience working with international donors and similar projects will be desired
Expression of Interest
View the entire Implementation Support Team (IST) Portfolio Manager (PDF, 45 KB) vacancy announcement.