Requirements for applying for a Commonwealth Of Dominica Visa
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Valid passport (not more than 6 months) and 2 passport sized (recent) photographs.
- Bank statement from sponsor (person inviting the applicant).
- Valid medical certificate (not less than 6 months.
- Employment letter (if employed) or proof of self-employment.
- Invitation letter from the sponsor (person inviting applicant).
- Marriage certificate/birth certificate of applicant where applicable.
- Application fee of $200.00 to be paid at the Treasury department.
- All relevant information (including foreign languages) should be written and or translated into English
- Signature of applicant(s) to be notarized or sworn to before a Commissioner of Oaths, whose full contact information must be provided.
Please take note that all documents/copies/signatures should be notarised or endorsed by certified translators
For more information, contact:
Ministry of Justice, Immigration and National Security
3rd Floor, Financial Centre
Commonwealth of Dominica
Tel: (767) 266 3354
Page updated: 24/08/2023